You can never be too prepared for your camping trip. Look through and use our checklists to ensure that you have a safe and happy camping vacation! You never know what you might forget - that tool that you needed, or the proper gear to go on the most beautiful hike of your life - be prepared by planning ahead!
Gear List for Beach Camping
Beach camping is a fantastic way to really enjoy the recreation that the beach has to offer. It offers campers a completely different camping experience. In addition to some of the usual camping items campers will need to be prepared with a few specific items for their beach camping experience. Here is a basic beach camping gear guide to get you started packing for your beach camping trip.
- Tent and all accompanying equipment
- Tarp to place under the tent to protect from water
- Rain fly or tarp to cover the tent in the event of rain or spray from the beach
- Tent Anchors to secure the tent in case of wind, small bags filled with sand and buried work well
- Rope, works well as a clothesline and serves many other purposes
- Sleeping Bags
- Sleeping Mat or Mattress
- Blankets and Pillows
- Camp Chairs
- Small Broom, this will make it much simpler to remove any sand that got into your tent during the day
- Category: Gear Lists: