Grab your Club and Head to Arizona for the Ultimate Golf Week
Arizona is a great winter destination, as well as spring and fall. Throughout the state there are some fantastic golf courses, making for an excellent week long golfing road trip. The heat during the summers in Arizona make it a bit more difficult to enjoy outdoor activity during the middle of the day, the early mornings and evenings are also great times to enjoy the Arizona outdoors.
The Phoenix area is filled with excellent golfing destinations. Traveling from west to east, travelers looking to enjoy some of the best golf courses in Arizona as well as some of the best golf resorts in the state. Starting in Glendale, visitors can spend a week enjoying tee times at Litchfield Park, Glendale, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler and Gold Canyon.
Arizona's golf courses and resorts are a great way to enjoy all that the state has to offer. The golf courses allow visitors to enjoy some of the qualities of the desert, while enjoying the first-class golfing. After enjoying a day at the golf courses visitors can spend the evening enjoying all of the amenities of some of Arizona's excellent resorts. Those visitors that prefer to enjoy a week RVing and golfing, will find all sorts of excellent RV parks throughout the state. Arizona is a great destination for RVers during the winter, there are plenty of options for accommodations.
This region of Arizona also has plenty of other attractions, for visitors that would like to spend some time away from the golf course. The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix is a great spot for visitors to learn about the desert of Arizona and all of its beauty. Another fantastic destination is Taliesin West in Scottsdale, the winter home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
For travelers planning a week of road tripping and golfing, here are a few of Arizona's best golf courses and resorts between Litchfield Park and Gold Canyon.
- The Wigwam, 300 East Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ (Golf course and resort)
- The Legend at Arrowhead, 21027 N 67th Ave, Glendale, AZ (Golf course)
- The Legacy Golf Resort, 6808 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ (Golf course and resort)
- Stonecreek Golf Club, 4435 E Paradise Village Pkwy S, Phoenix, AZ (Golf course and Golf packages at Embassy Suites Phoenix and Scottsdale)
- Coronado Golf Course, 2829 N Miller Rd, Scottsdale, AZ (Golf course)
- The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, 6902 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ (Golf course and resort)
- The Phoenician, 6000 East Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ (Golf course and resort)
- Troon North Golf Club, 10320 E Dynamite Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ (Golf course)
- Ocotillo Golf Resort, 3751 S Clubhouse Dr, Chandler, AZ (Golf course)
- Gold Canyon Golf Resort, 6100 S Kings Ranch Rd, Gold Canyon, AZ (Golf course and resort)