Top Camping Activities in Vermont
- Eat ice cream at Ben & Jerry's Factory Tour.
- Bike through the Lake Champlain Valley and enjoy the fall scenery.
- Ski in the Green Mountains and at Vermont's excellent ski areas.
- Drive Route 4 and stop within the Quechee Gorge State Park to see the gorge and more.
- Go on a maple sugaring trip to learn and enjoy maple syrup at one of many excellent sugar houses.
- Cross-country ski and snowshoe at Smugglers Notch.
- Enjoy a sleigh ride during Vermont's snowy winters and winter carnivals.
- Hike through Vermont's parks and forests.
- Sail on Lake Champlain.
- Watch animals, milking and farm operations at one of the farms open for visitors.
- Category: Top Picks